#BAM10 is the exciting culmination of a decade of community love, effort and hype!
BAM10 is proud to represent Australia in global esports series:
FULL SCHEDULE HERE https://www.couchwarriors.org/bam-10-schedule/
BAM10 Media Kit http://bit.ly/bam10MediaKit
Date: Friday, May 18th – Sunday, May 20th 2018
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, bays 1-2 (Opposite Crown Casino) 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1915054368776469/
Competitors Venue entry (allows casual play and tournament entry):
$50 pre-registration (Ends May 6th Midnight)
$60 late registration (Ends May 17th Midnight)
$70 on day registration (Gold and Silver tournaments, cutoff 1hr before tournament start)
Registration for all Platinum level tournaments and Smash titles ends May 13th!
Tournament Entry Fees:
$10 per tournament (or as listed)
$20 Weekend (can convert to Venue entry)
Cosplay competition details to be announced, requires a Spectator pass.
Signing In :
Doors open at Melbourne Convention and Entertainment Center on (Friday at 4:00 PM.)
You will be required to go to the Registration and Information desk, and speak with our Tournament Official’s (TO’s) at 4:00 PM to pick up your passes (competitor or spectator) to have access into the Tournament Area.
You are able to sign in and pick up your pass at any time over the weekend, just please account for the large amount of pass pickup’s on the Friday.
If you don’t have a pass, then security will not let you into the tournament area.
Please ensure you have your pass visible at all times.
You will need to show a valid form of ID (PayPal Receipt / Smash.GG Account / License) when speaking with the TO’s to pick up your pass.
Speak to our TO’s at the Registration Desk to pick up your passes
Once you have your pass, you will be free to play casuals or when scheduled, play your scheduled matches.
Trophy and Premium Stage Feature Titles.
- Tekken 7 – A Tekken World Tour Master Event – $5,000 TWT pot bonus
- Street Fighter V – A Capcom Pro Tour Ranking Event – $750 CW Pot Bonus
- Super Smash Brothers 4 Wii U – $750 CW Pot Bonus
- Super Smash Brothers Melee – $750 CW Pot Bonus
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – $1,000 Pot Bonus thanks to RAZER
- Guilty Gear Xrd – $250 CW Pot Bonus
- Dead or Alive 5 Last Round – $250 CW Pot Bonus
- Injustice 2 – $250 CW Pot Bonus
- Rivals of Aether – $250 CW Pot Bonus
- Project M – $250 CW Pot Bonus
Medal Titles – DIY
- Gundam VS
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
- Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite
- Super Smash Brothers 64
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Blazblue Central Fiction
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Mortal Kombat X
- Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late
Friday Exhibitions: Team Tournaments
– Double bay at MCEC, a huge 3,000 m2 of space to hold all the action over the weekend
– Free to play casual setups, multiple feature stages
– Global tournament circuits – Tekken World Tour – Capcom Pro Tour
– International guests include EVO Champions – Armada (SSBM) – JDCR (Tekken) – Tokido (SFV)
– Tshirts and Merch
– PC LAN Area
– Tshirts and Merch
– Friday Night Exhibitions: SFV 3v3 Teams, Tekken State Teams, Dragon Ball Fighter 2v2, Smash 4 All Star Crew Battles, Smash Melee Crew Battles.
– Cosplay competition
– Artist Alley
– Indie Developer Showcase
– BAM10 Afterparty Sunday 7PM
Getting to BAM 10
VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT :
Melbourne Convention and Entertainment Center is located close to both Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations.
If approaching from Southern Cross station, the venue is a short 11 minute walk away.
In addition to this, you can also take either the 96, 12 or 109 Tram, which stops close to the venue.
If approaching via Flinders street, its a 15 minute walk via the yarra promenade.
You can also take either the 35,70 or 75 Tram and then walk a short distance to the Melbourne Convention and Entertainment Center.
Please bear in mind if you take public transport to observe the relevant public transport laws and regulations
DRIVING IN :
If you are driving in, there is parking both available at Crown Casino as well as South Wharf – DFO.
Parking in both of these area’s is paid, so you will need to observe the relevant requirements.
There is also other paid parking in the city and you can find more information here :
Most Importantly, Good Luck and Have Fun!