We are pleased to announce BAM12’s official cosplay competition! Join us in your best fighting game costume for a chance to win some awesome prizes and your very own BAM Trophy! Not only is BAM Australia’s biggest fighting game event, it’s a gaming festival, so we would like to invite everyone to appear in character!
There’s over $250 in cash and prizes for the Cosplay, Plus, TOP 4 – Passes to CrunchyRoll Expo!
Photography: On the floor of BAM, we will have a photo wall and photographer onsite, so there’ll be great shots to come from the event. We also welcome photographers to join the event!
Cosplay Changerooms: There will be a dedicated space off-floor for Cosplayers to change.
Battle Arena Melbourne 12 Cosplay Competition
BAM Info: www.battlearenamelbourne.com.au
May 15 (Cosplay welcome all three days of event)
Just register in person at the Registration Desk. You can also pre-fill some info for our judges by entering details on this form
Event Entry: Only a spectator pass ($25 for weekend) is required.
- Registration Ends 12:30PM Sunday
- Pre-Judging 1pm to 2pm (Marshall at Photo wall 12:45)
- Parade: 2:30PM Sunday (Marshall at Photo wall 2:15)
Fighting Game characters (Has appeared in a fighting game)
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Bays 23 & 24
Spectator pass – $25
TOP 4 – Pass to CrunchyRoll Expo
1st Place $125 Cash and a BAM Trophy!
2nd place $75
3rd place $50
Plus, Anime Blu-Ray and Merch!
- You must purchase a spectator pass to compete.
- Please register for the cosplay competition at the registration desk at entrance
- Your costume must be a character that has appeared in a fighting game.
- Handmade and bought costumes are both acceptable, however handmade costumes will be rated higher in judging.
- When you’re on stage, we want to see you embody the character! Be ready to answer some questions about your costume, too.
- Most importantly, have fun!